Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Make A Purchase / Do Payment?
- Enter the quantity of the items you want and click “Add to basket“.
- Click on “View cart” or the shopping cart icon on the upper right corner of your screen.
- Click on “Calculate shipping” and select South Africa from the drop-down menu “Select a country…” and click on “Update totals“. Choose your preferred shipping method.
- Click on “Proceed to checkout” and enter your shipping information.
- Choose your preferred payment method.
- Tick the “I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions *” checkbox and click on “Place order“.
- Done. Your order has been received and will be processed when payment is completed and received in full.
- Using PayFast:
- After clicking “Place order“, you are then redirected to PayFast’s secure website where you can pay with your Credit/Debit/Cheque Cards, Bitcoin or Masterpass. You may receive a One-Time Pin (OTP) number from your bank to your cell phone upon approving the transaction. Follow the necessary prompts to continue with the transaction.
- After clicking “Place order“, your order is received and our banking details are shown. Simply log into your own bank’s online banking and use your “ORDER NUMBER” as the reference. If payment is received in full before 16:00 (4 PM) Monday to Friday, your order is shipped the same day.
Detailed, Step By Step Instructions:
- Once you’ve decided on the item(s) you want, adjust the quantity of the items and click “Add to basket“.
- When you’re done shopping, click on the “View cart” button or the shopping cart icon on the upper right corner of your screen. From the Basket, you can review the items added to your cart and can also adjust the quantity of the items, and remember to click “Update cart” if you altered your item(s) quantity.
- Then, click on “Calculate shipping” and select South Africa from the drop-down menu “Select a country…” and click on “Update totals” (there’s no need to select a State/Province or to enter a Zip code). From there, you can select your preferred shipping method.
- Now, click on “Proceed to checkout” which takes you to the Checkout page, from where you are required to enter your shipping details (Uncheck the “Ship to a different address?” checkbox if your shipping address is the same as your Billing details). Feel free to leave us an optional “Order notes” for anything you may require from us, such as describing your street/house/location/business for the courier.
- Once you are happy with your order, select your preferred payment method, tick the “I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions *” checkbox and finally, click on “Place order“. Now you can proceed with making the payment, as described above.
* Please note that any order(s) that go unpaid for within 7 days from the order date will be considered cancelled and stock relisted (unless otherwise stated or arranged).
What Are The Shipping Options & Charges?
We discreetly ship all items and make use of Aramex Store-to-Door Couriers and PostNet2PostNet Counter-to-Counter Couriers with a flat-rate fee of R100 to all main centres across South Africa. We also offer collections FREE of charge at our Edenvale store!
We will also be making use of Pargo Door-to-Counter deliveries @ R60 in the near future. Stay tuned!
- If payment is received in full before 4 PM Monday to Friday, your order is shipped the same day. Orders/payments received after 4 PM will be processed and shipped the following day. Please note that we do not process orders over weekends (incl. public holidays), therefore, all orders will be processed and shipped the following Monday/next business day.
What Are My Payment Options?
Butterfly Galaxy Payment Methods Include:
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Pay online with your Credit/Debit/Cheque Cards, Bitcoin or Masterpass using PayFast (excluding American Express (Amex) and Diners Club cards)
- Cash, and all major Bank’s Credit/Debit/Cheque Cards upon collecting your order
What's Your Collection Address?
It’s best just to type ‘Lung Buddy Electronic Cigarettes‘ into Google Maps, it’ll bring you straight to Butterfly Galaxy’s Edenvale store.
5A Main Road, Eastleigh, Edenvale, Johannesburg, Gauteng Province
- Situated at Lung Buddy Electronic Cigarettes, on the corner of Homestead and Main Road, next to Mamba Security.
What's Your Operating Hours?
We operate from Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 16:30. We are closed on Weekends and Public Holidays.
Are All Details & Personal Information Kept Private?
Absolutely! After all, that’s the whole point. All personal information is kept private and all items shipped securely and discreetly. Your package will not reference, or relate to any kind of “Sex Toy” or adult material. Also, all bank/payment statements will show up as ‘China Direct Sourcing‘.
The shipping waybill will only represent any and all information provided by you, the customer, during checkout.
Do I Need To Create An Account To Proceed With My Purchase?
Nope. No account needed. You can easily checkout with your online purchase as a Guest. Pretty neat, huh!
Is It Safe To Purchase On This Site?
Of course! All Card/Bitcoin/Masterpass payments are protected by PayFast with the highest payment encryption and are not handled, saved or stored anywhere on Butterfly Galaxy’s website, but rather handled by PayFast.
Doing an EFT, of course, means logging into your own bank’s online banking and doing the payment from there, using our banking details provided during checkout.
No personal information, banking details, credit card numbers, or anything of the likes is stored or saved anywhere on this website or its associated partners/providers. Nothing. Nada. Zero. Zilch!
Who Is Butterfly Galaxy?
Butterfly Galaxy sells premium male sex toys in South Africa, marketed as “Pussy In A Can”, under the trading name ‘China Direct Sourcing’.
Butterfly Galaxy is our male sex toy website, Pussy In A Can is the brand of our male sex toys, and is traded under our company name China Direct Sourcing.
Is Butterfly Galaxy Based In South Africa?
Yes. We are based in the East Rand in Edenvale, Johannesburg. Refer to the fourth FAQ above for the address.
Where Do You Ship To In South Africa?
Where Butterfly Galaxy Ships Male Sex Toys
- Eastern Cape
- Free State
- North West
- Northern Cape
- Western Cape
Butterfly Galaxy ships across South Africa and does not offer international shipping as of yet. However, international shipping can be done if you arrange your own courier service to collect from our Edenvale branch.
Do You Offer Returns Or Exchanges?
No. Due to the nature of the products, we cannot offer returns or exchanges under any circumstances.
Do You Offer Wholesale Prices?
Definitely. If you are looking to purchase in bulk at wholesale/discounted prices, email/contact us today and we will contact you with all the relevant information and prices.
Does Butterfly Galaxy Offer A Satisfaction Guarantee?
Well, we don’t. But the toys sure do….
Are Our Toys Built To Last?
Yes. Butterfly Galaxy offers the best, most premium male sex toys available in South Africa. All models are made from high-quality build materials, from looks to functionality.
Following a few simple instructions and guides, as shown here, and the next FAQ that follows below, your Pussy In A Can will last a lifetime and will be your lifelong companion with simple cleaning and maintenance!
How Do I Care For My Pussy In A Can?
Following these few simple steps, your Pussy In A Can male sex toy will last you a lifetime of enjoyment:
- Only use waterbased lubricant. Using any kind of oil or perfume-based lubricants will break down the realistic skin-feel gel over time and will need to be replaced.
- Always wash your sex toy with nothing more than warm running water. Do not use any soaps or chemicals to clean your sex toy as it will deteriorate the gel sleeve over time.
- All Pussy In A Can male sex toys come with replaceable end caps when the sex toy is not in use. As soon as you are done with your sex toy and it’s completely washed and thoroughly dry, it’s important that you store it with its end cap on as this prevents any dirt/dust buildup, but more importantly, it prevents the gel sleeve from drying out over time.